Poster Display SwingFrames
Browse All Products
Patented, Swing-Open, Changeable Poster Display Frames Designed and Built By SwingFrame Offers Numerous Wall Mounted Poster Displays in Metal and Wood Picture Frame Profiles. Designers and Buyers Have Unlimited Design Possibilities for their Interior Design Poster Frames Projects.
No other changeable poster display or signage frame is as unique as the SwingFrame multi-purpose display system. This swing-open poster display system's simplicity and versatility offer more choices and solutions to wide-ranging display frame applications.
What is an Authentic Poster SwingFrame?
Although other types of changeable frames can be found, SwingFrame is the only patented poster display system that swings open, allowing rapid change and easy access to your posters, photography, and other graphics.
The SwingFrame design is a two-part display frame system with a front and a back attached to our custom-designed Hinges and Gravity Lock. If a swing-open poster display frame offered by another company does not have a sliding Gravity Lock or optional Side Plunge Lock, it is not an Authentic SwingFrame.
What Makes the SwingFrame Poster Display Frame So Unique?
- Hinges and gravity lock concealed behind the front frame profile provide a simple swing-open feature ─ you can’t tell that the frame swings open!
- Several frame profiles designed and produced by SwingFrame Manufacturing offer contemporary styles to fit wide-ranging interior display applications. Besides offering numerous standard sizes, the SwingFrame system can quickly and cost-effectively be modified and built to custom sizes without minimum quantities.
- The SwingFrame system is designed to fit thousands of readily available metal and wood picture frame moldings. All of these frame moldings provide an endless array of styles, colors, and finishes. Custom design solutions are also available, providing even more choices to help meet numerous interior design styles.
SwingFrame’s Wall Poster Display System Features:
- Hinges and Gravity Lock are located behind the front frame.
- The Gravity Lock slides up to release and open the front frame. It slides down to lock behind a stopper to secure the frame door.
- The back part is finished with laminated solid wood sides.
- Wood Z-bar (cleats) and hanging Brackets are mounted to the back structure for easy wall mounting.
No other wall-mounted frame or display system comes close to offering the functionality and unlimited design possibilities of Authentic SwingFrames.
Below are some of the options, design elements, and materials that can be incorporated into the Authentic SwingFrame System
- SwingFrames can be modified to accept a Side Plunge Lock with key
- Assembled with hundreds of metal or wood frame profiles
- Custom built to numerous sizes and depths, including large format sizes
- Assembled onto a heavy-duty freestanding post
- Header panels (fixed or removable) to add your name, logo, slogan, brand, or other messages
- Designed as a shadow box or display case (with or without shelves)
- Can be illuminated: top-lit, backlit, or edge lit with fluorescent or LED lighting
- Matboards: decorative border(s); colors, textures, one or multiple mat openings
- Acrylic windows, clear, non-glare, break-resistant
- Interior backing boards: natural cork, bulletin boards, fabric, changeable letter board, or other substrates